Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Ready for Visitors Yet

To all our dear friends--
We so appreciate your wish to come see Harry and cheer him on in his recovery. He's going to be home for several weeks. So--to all of you who have asked to come see him--not yet. He still has a lot of pain (but every day is better than the last) and needs to rest a lot. I promise I'll let you know, and then you'll really be able to enjoy each other.

We love you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better, my friend.

Craig

Anonymous said...

Great news! Keep resting and we'll be by when we get the green light.
Love
Sue and Rob

Jenna said...

Tell Harry I MISS him! Work is not nearly as much fun without a straight man! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Harry Hi Barbara--Its Florence and Steve (although he is sitting on the LIRR, he is here in spirit)--Sounds like things are progressing in the right direction. Harry, keep resting and listen to everything Barbara tells you. I got back from CA this morning. Why did I take the redeye flight? I have no idea. Up all night, could hardly drive home from the airport, took 25A, got home and went to sleep for 5 hours. Rebecca is great but seeing me made her homesick so.... Barbara I would like to make something for you and Harry to eat. Would you let me know when that would be good for you? It will be high protein and taste good. If you want it before visitors, you can take from me at the door and I don't have to come in. Whatever is good for you guys. love you, see you soon Florence and Steve

Sarah said...

Hurray! Home at last!! I am sure it will make a huge difference in getting back on your feet. I second Florence's offer about cooking. Let us know what you want and when you want it!

Anonymous said...

Hi - My offer to take Harry to the doctor is still good, so let me know if the need is there. Keep resting and get your strength up, Harry. Robin and bob